Subject: Re: [Leica] darkroom update...
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 17:57:22 -0500

MK-
Another tip- and it sounds silly, but the glow in the dark tape is great if
you do color in complete darkness. I've used strips at switch plates,
counter edges, and other 'landmarks' in the darkroom- after a while you can
navigate with ease- as well as if the lights were on! Most photostores can
get it for you if it's not in stock- non-radioactive and doesn't fog film
nor paper. Great if you have a dedicated darkroom- and if you have hard
floors, get a thick foam floor mat! If you are like me, you'll find that you
will spend 2-3 hours in there and lose track of time... but then your feet
will let you know! Makes standing at the enlarger a much more comfortable
endeavor!
Tips I learned back when I timed exposures with, "One butterfly, two
butterfly, three...."
Dan
dwpost@msn.com