Subject: [Leica] Re: Softies
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 08:08:14 -700

On 27 Oct 98, phong (Doan huu Phong) wrote, at least in part:

> Everyone should get one ?  No way, get the whole set of 4
> in different colors:  black for B&W, chrome for chrome (of course),
> red for slow color print film , green for fast color print film.  Voila.

Super idea! AND, in the event that the camera is to be w/o film
for awhile, the Softie could be removed.

Though actual film type wouldn't be indicated, in my case it
wouldn't matter since my selections, in the four categories
mentioned, are always the same (except when I'm doing the rare
evaluation of another emulsion).

Gear up, Tom, I sense a new wave of orders.

P.S. Would someone please post that website where Tom's
Softies are described. I let it get away from me and I want to
give a couple of Leica buds a heads-up.

TIA,

- --
Roger