Subject: [Leica] He is not THE Ernst Haas.
From: Lucien <lucien@ubi.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 10:32:11 +0200

Akhil Lal wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>              I noticed this on rec.photo.marketplace. Thought it might
> be of interest to this group. I always thought Haas used Leicas.
>              Regards,

Akhil,

He is not the same Ernst Haas.

Yours :
<http://www.ernsthaas.com/>
photographic career:
Beginning with photography 1978, intensive occupation for approx....

THE Ernst Haas:
In 1971, Haas published The Creation, a startling and beautiful book of color
photographs abstracted from nature and juxtaposed with excerpts from the
Bible.
<http://www.meworkshops.com/haas.html>
<http://www.pathfinder.com/Life/covers/1954/cv081654.html>
etc...