Subject: [Leica] Re: M6TTL and M7 Clues
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 16:22:59 -700

On 27 Oct 98, Doug Herr wrote, at least in part:

> Roger,
>
> Someone correct me if I'm mistaken but I think the R7 uses twice as many
> batteries as the R4-R6 cameras.  The extra height may have just been more
> space for the batteries.

You're right, Doug, the R7 uses (2) CR1/3N lithiums or (4) 76
Silver cells twice what my R6.2 uses. They are, however, in the
bottom of the camera and the extra height was added to the top
of the camera.

The conjecture is moot, though, since the R8 is here!
- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

     Do not go where the path may lead, go instead
     where there is no path and leave a trail.
               -- Ralph Waldo Emerson