Subject: RE: [Leica] Softies
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 13:26:19 -0500

> We could be come known as the "Bump softly photographers!" :)
>
> ted

What a great idea! Another solution, of course, is to always set the shutter
speed to B when putting the camera in the bag - as some LUGsage noted at
some point, "B" is, after all, the Leica symbol for "Off." :-)

Having just this morning become a Softie convert - and there's no fanatic
like a recent convert :-) - it occurs to me that the real solution to the
problem is to ignore the problem!

Softly yours,

B. D.