Subject: Re: [Leica] Square viewfinders?
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 07:59:15 -0800

<<<<>If you are using an SLR then I believe they have Beattie screens with grid
>lines which you can further marked off to give a "square format".>>>>>>>

Hi guys & gal,

I thought I'd save all you folks wanting to make your M6's into square
format viewfinders some money. It's really cheap. Surprised no one has
thought of this before with all those rolls of "Black Tape" out there.

Just cut two pieces of black tape and put it over the view finder and make
it into a square! Done, cheap and When you want to go back to real
life...just peel it off and you're back to normal. :)

Now all the money I've saved, can be sent to the Children's Santa Fund! Or
whatever benevolent thing you wish. :)

ted