Subject: Re: [Leica] Xray machines: 120 film
From: Dennis Painter <dwp@deltanet.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 21:21:26 -0800

Mark Walberg wrote:

> Dennis,  Of course, 120 film doesn't have metal spools.  They won't set off
> the metal detectors.  So, as long as they fit in your pockets, you don't
> even have to show them on the way through.
>    Oops, I think 120 film is off topic in the Leica list.

Film is off topic :-) ok ok....

I doubt they would let me carry 20-30 rolls of 120 through the metal
detector.

It's looking like I'll just put in big ziplocs and present it at the
walk through counter.  After my wife has retrieved all our hand baggage.
I seem to be one of those that trigger the metal detector despite not
carrying lots of metal on my person.

Thanks!
Dennis