Subject: RE: [Leica] Focusing Older Sumicron 90
From: "Khoffberg" <khoffberg@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 10:11:52 -0800

Nigel

Thanks for your helpful response and apologies for my tardy reply - our mail
server has been acting exceedingly cranky.  I've since tested my lens on
three different bodies and low and behold the problem persists.  Could you
tell me how to best get a hold of Jon?  The lens was my grandfathers so it
does have the sentimental value to allude to.

I vaguely recall you've commented in other postings on the virtues of the
90mm elmarit and perhaps even the 75mm sumi.  True?  What's your opinion on
both?  I see in the Tarmarkin listings that it's possible to purchase a used
90mm 2.8 for pretty reasonable dollars.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers
Kevin Hoffberg