Subject: Re: [Leica] Airport X-RAY report
From: Carl Socolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 17:05:44 -0400

To take this one step further: Any recommendations on carrying boxes of
sheet film thru carry-on x-ray screening. There will definitely be some
4x5 and depending on how ambitious and crazy my assitant is there may
even be some 8x10. 35 mm is easy because most security screeners are
familiar with that. It starts to exceed their programming when you show
up with boxes of sheet film and explain that it needs hand inspection.
Any advice, even though this is a group focused on 35mm, is appreciated.

Carl S.

p.s. Guideo or Ernesto, rendezvous in Venice in March?