Subject: [Leica] Off-topic: distorted images with Communicator 4.5
From: "Pascal" <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 22:13:57 +0200

Friends:

This is an off-topic, but an important one for many of us. I have installed
the latest version of Netscape Communicator 4.5 for Macintosh, and noticed
that the images on my webpages were displayed in a distorted way. The images
have been optimized with Adobe ImageReady (and are compressed to an optimum
quality-size level). They display nicely with Internet Explorer 4.01 and
also with Netscape Communicator 4.03 I was using before.
Any explanations why this is happening? Are others having the same problem?

Pascal

Check out my personal photo pages at http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
Who else than Leica could make a camera like the R8 ?
With that unique design and above all: that ergonomics.
Nikon ? Canon ? Nobody but Leica !