Subject: Re: [Leica] Books of Pix.
From: "phong (Doan huu Phong)" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 14:50:15 -0400

Well here's my favorite:  Stay This Moment by Sam Abell.
All taken with Leica (M & R) with lenses from 24mm to 90mm,
mostly 28mm and 35mm, mostly Kodachrome 25 and 64,
from his assignments at National geographic.

There are several images in the book that did not impress
me at first, but after seeing them several times, they take
on new meanings to me.

- - Phong