Subject: Re: [Leica] Darkrooms, Septic Systems, and MA
From: LP6@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 21:15:59 EDT

In a message dated 10/23/1998 8:15:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bfranson@greennet.net writes:

<<
 Don't think so Leon. I'm north of Boston. Where do you shop for Leica gear?

 Bill Franson

Bill:

I "hear" you!

I've been living in Manhattan for many years and have shopped primarily 47th
St. Photo (in the old days) then Ken Hansen and B & H Photo.  I sometimes shop
Wall Street Camera.  Then, too,  I fed my 16mm Canon Scoopic appetite at Olden
Camera.

My relocation NW of Boston means I'll be shoping for new "sources" up in your
part of the country:  any recommendations?

Leon
LP6@aol.com