Subject: [Leica] Re: Color Film recommendations
From: nbwatson@juno.com (N. B. Watson)
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 12:51:10 EDT

Moreso than PRN, but much less than Ektar/Royal 25 or Agfa Ultra, or
transparency films in general.  For contrasty light, try Konica Impressa
or Fuji Reala.  Neither are terribly contrasty...but you pay for it in
loss of colour saturation.

Regards,
Nigel

On Thu, 22 Oct 1998 19:10:00 -0400 Rick Floyd <rick_floyd@hotmail.com>
writes:

>Don't you guys find Royal Gold 100 really harsh in high contrast
>light?
>For people pics, I have not been happy with it combined with my new 50
>Summicron-M.
>
>Rick

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]