Subject: RE: [Leica]Cutting films in the old SM Leica/Brian
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 13:51:06 +0100

Ernesto,
Thanks for this, I came across Benatti's stall at photokina and noticed he
offerred a lot of Leica related accessories and adapters etc. Some of them
listed were hard to comprehend as I don't read/speakadalingo Italian.
I know there was another copy of the film cropping tool made by a French
firm who made the first(?) daylight bulk loader for Leica cassettes, Sommor.

Jem