Subject: RE: [Leica] APO-Extender-R advice
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 13:29:51 +0100

This sounds like a fisherman's tale of 'the one that got away'!!
But what a sight that would have been!
The Russians have special departments where psychic transfer of images to
film are explored, with little success it has to be said, but some very
strange and special people can manage some feats in this area... You could
always 'give it a whirl' yourself, but don't hold your breath!

Jem