Subject: RE: [Leica] B&W processing
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 12:47:49 +0100

Bill,
I can't reccomend anything specific, book wise, but I can offer you
assurance that 6x8 isn't too small for a darkroom. I had one this size for
about ten years and whenever I got to thinking about it being smaller than
I'd like, I reminded myself of the account of Herbert Ponting , the
photographer to Scott, on the South Pole expedition, who produced incredible
pictures in a room that size, and with up to 10x12" glass plates, no running
water and some cine film to boot!

Jem