Subject: [Leica] AN ADMINISTRATIVE NOTE: PLEASE READ!
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 16:40:34 -0400

Brian has asked me to advise both the LUG and the Rollei List that he
is most deeply honoured by the outpourings of friendly support.  He is,
however, a bit, well, reticent about the discussions about him on the
lists.  He does appreciate our offers of helping his quest for a new
camera, but would appreciate this effort being made away from his ears.

There is another, unused, list supported by MEJAC called simply "list5".
and send "subscribe list5".  (I suspect that, currently, I am the only
member!)  Brian asks that we continue the discussion of the fund someplace
else, such as on this list.

In other words, folks, Brian would like us to keep the discussion on
the camera lists to be about cameras and photography, and not about him.

Best wishes,

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!