Subject: [Leica] Re: M6 for Brian
From: jimbrick@photoaccess.com (Jim Brick)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 11:08:05 -0700

You folks can send anything you want. I'll just turn it over to KSP
accounting as it comes in. A credit card might be a little more difficult.
You might be able to send (or call) the information to Jeff personally at
KSP. I'll ask him if he can handle this. Or just call him and ask. Jeff is
leaving on vacation (holiday) Wednesday the 28th.

Jim

At 08:41 PM 10/22/98 +0100, you wrote:
>I´ll be sending cash if Jim doesn´t object.
>Raimo
>photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen
>nyt myös Kameralehden juttuja suomeksi
>
>----------
>> From: Martin V. Howard <marho@ida.liu.se>
>> To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
>> Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 for Brian
>> Date: 22. lokakuuta 1998 10:26
>>
>> If this is done via a store, would it be possible to pay the $20 with
>> a credit card?  That would take care of the exhorbitant fees for those
>> of us living outside the US.
>>
>> M.

http://www.photoaccess.com
Jim Brick, ASMP, BIAA