Subject: Re: [Leica] B&W processing
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 07:18:46 +0000

The bottles which once held that delightful liquid also have useful
darkroom function. I use a couple with Vacuvin rubber stoppers to
hold the notoriously fragile Edwal Ultrablack print
developer concentrate.  This arrangement keeps the stuff from
oxidising longer than the original packaging.

Roy

On 21 Oct 98 at 22:03, Harrison McClary wrote:

> All this talk about darkrooms and how to set them up and none of you
> have yet mentioned the most important thing to keep you nice and
> mellow while printing.....GOOD BEER.  Essential to all darkroom
> work.
   Roy C. Zartarian
   "A prophet is not without honor except in his
    own land and among his own people"

Written with the assistance of a labrador retriever whose chin is on the key board. All typos are his fault.