Subject: Re: [Leica]M6 for Brian
From: Ben <longjohn@netvigator.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 13:56:38 +0800

Hello Brian,

I'm relatively new to the group but you have no idea how much fun and
precious info I got from here.

Seriously, maintaining a newsgroup like this is costly both in terms of time
and money.  It will be awfully unfair for anyone to do it on his own and let
others enjoy as much.

I am not a computer guy and therefore cannot help you in computer area but
please at least let me chip in to show my gratitude to your great and
thoughtful work.

Thanks in advance.

Warm regards,
Ben