Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 for Brian - account at KSP
From: Ken Iisaka <kiisaka@ms.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 09:15:09 +0900

- --------------DA0736244D514E4DFDD11AEA

As the old saying goes, the cheque is in the mail :)

Jim Brick wrote:

> I just spoke with the accounting department at KSP. They have setup and
> account in Brian Reid's name. The Account number is  5867 . KSP did not
> want to handle collecting the money so they suggested that I do it. So you
> can send, to me, whatever your donation is, but made out to "Keeble &
> Shuchat Photography, or the abbreviation KSP if you wish. Also, somewhere
> on the check, write account # 5867, or "Brian Reid's account. I will
> collect the checks, money orders, or whatever, and deposit them a couple of
> times a week at KSP, into Brian's account.

- --------------DA0736244D514E4DFDD11AEA

begin:          vcard
fn:             Ken Iisaka
n:              Iisaka;Ken
org:            Morgan Stanley Japan, Limited
email;internet: kiisaka@ms.com
title:          Manager, E-Business Technology Client Service
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: TRUE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard