Subject: [Leica] B&W again...
From: drodgers@nextlink.net
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 13:23:00 -0700

Jeff:

>>You wrote:

>>5-liter bottles, to accomodate Xtol!<<

Best container for developer I have found is box wine bladders. They make
them in 5 liter containers. Oxidation will shorten the life of wine like it
will shorten the life of  developer. These bladders are made to prevent
oxidation. I wash them out, refill them with developer, put the cap back
on, bleed out the air, put them in a properly labeled box and then set them
on the shelf above my darkroom sink. They make excellent dispensors. I've
reused some three and four times. I've had D76 keep for 6 months without a
problem. Now I use Xtol.

Dave