Subject: RE: [Leica]Cutting films in the old SM Leica/Brian
From: "Fantoni, Ernesto" <Fantoni@PHIBRED.COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 02:06:51 -0500

Dear Brian,

I know for sure an italian Leica repairman, Benatti, produces a tool that is
exactly a replica of the old Leitz tool used to cut the right portion of the
film to load the SM Leica, after the introduction of the new short tail
films.I think it's an error proof tool.I don't have any SM, but if you want
I can easily get more infos about.Let me know.

Ernesto