Subject: Re: [Leica] B&W again....
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 20:13:25 -0300

Francesco:

Here is a quick list:

Jobo 1520 tank (will work on their processors if you decide to get one later)

Extra reel for 1520 so that you can do two films at once

Thermometer

Kodak Xtol developer

Kodak indicator stop bath or equivalent

Kodak Rapid fixer or equivalent

Kodak photoflo or equivalent

An expired film to practice loading the tank.  The dealer should give you a
few of these if you buy all of the above.

At home you will need:

A dark closet to load the film.  A towel at the bottom of the door should
stop any light leak there, or hang a blanket accross the door to catch any
stray light.

A pair of scissors to cut off the leader.

A bottle opener to open the cartridge.

A clock or watch to time the process.

Clothes pins to hang the film to dry.

Water and sink.

The tank and chemicals should come in under $100.  When the film is dry,
scan it with your polaroid and make prints with your inkjet.  Find a print
you like and get a pro lab to make it.

Regards,

Robert