Subject: [Leica] Re: Thanks to Brian [was mejac working again]
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 18:09:20 -0500

Bill Christensen wrote:

> Brian,
>
> Thanks for making this Leica communications tool available.
> ... The only problem is that it often tempts Luggers into
> acquiring new toys much to the detriment of our pocketbooks.

I have experienced the same affliction noted by Bill -- in fact all of
my current M gear was acquired after I began reading the LUG early this
year (I had a lot more in earlier times but gave it up).  And much as I
would like to blame someone outside by household for this terrible drain
on our budget, I certainly can't blame Brian.

You can add my thanks, too, Brian, for bringing the LUG back to life, so
it can at least help me to justify the magnificent equipment that
somebody else made me buy.

Cheers,
Kip Babington