Subject: Re: [Leica] A Puzzling Dilemma
From: Bill Grimwood <bgrim@garply.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 13:20:23 -0500

Mark it is odd that we have both discovered the same thing about our lenses
at about the same time.  Mint is serial number 1214390 which puts it in
1953 and was also made in Canada.  I bought it from a retired doctor who
bought it new.  If you find out anything other than from the LUG, please
let me know.

Bill Grimwood.