Subject: Re: [Leica] Good Deals on R8's?
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 17:28:00 EDT

Bud and Ted:

There have been posts during the past several weeks about this very thing.
Someone returned an R8 to the factory and they stated that they enlarged the
contacts on the winder and some other modifications.  Just this morning I
asked my dealer to call Leica and ask them if the R8's that they were shipping
had the modifications.  I haven't heard back yet and I will let you know when
I do.

Bob

<<
 Ted,
 I guess I just dreamed up those posts about redesigned contacts on the R8.
 I guess I'm having one continuous Senior Moment:-)
 Bud