Subject: Re: [Leica] Welch Photo Gallery
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 12:56:20 -0500

At 11:08 AM 10/14/98 -0400, you wrote:

>I figure you would probably be in the neighborhood of my own age- 51; if
>not, then you have at least reached that point in wisdom and maturity.
>Then again- I don't run out into the front yard in my skivvies in the misty
>morning light to catch a shot!

No fool like an old fool, they say.

And Ted, I'm NOT talking about you! ;-)

Actually, I'm 43. But I don't look a day over 35. :-) I do have a funny
picture of me I might put on my web site, and no, I'm not dressed in drag
holding a mock apple pie! :-)
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

"While there is perhaps a province in which the photograph can tell us
nothing more than what we see with our own eyes, there is another in
which it proves to us how little our eyes permit us to see."

                 Dorothea Lange