Subject: RE: [Leica] My last word on the Peter Hughes deboccle
From: jimbrick@photoaccess.com (Jim Brick)
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 10:53:07 -0700

My Opinion... I believe people that produce "off the wall" stuff, stuff
that defies explanation, do it simply for the attention that it will
generate. They don't care whether we like it or not. The important fact, in
their eyes, is that we have been manipulated into looking at it, and it has
caused considerable controversy. This is the very thing that these people
thrive on. To cause controversy and be the center of attention is the
bottom line. And we have certainly fallen in to the trap.

I have to admit that I was the first to fall in. I apologize folks. I'll
bite my tongue next time.

It's back to the normal LUG stuff for me.

Jim
http://www.photoaccess.com
Jim Brick, ASMP, BIAA
Photo Access