Subject: RE: [Leica] TID>Ernst Hass
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 13:39:41 -0400

Eric,

You are probably the wrong person to ask, but have you had any experience
with the keeping properties of TMZ.  I remember a discussion on CServe years
ago that "old" TMZ was terrible versus fresh stuff.  Even the freezer
doesn't keep it well.  Since I tend to shoot in fits and starts and the film
isn't readily available locally I have shied away from the stuff.

Thanks.........Ken