Subject: [Leica] Re:
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 10:54:15 -0400

Dave-
If you have a lens as wide as 21, and you like it, then why not try the
19/2,8 Elmarit? I lust after one, but like I told Marc- the last time I
bolted one on the camera, I was shocked to see my belt buckle in the bottom
of the frame! I either have to lose weight or stick with a longer focal
length!
The 19 is amazing! Wide but rectilinear with no noticeable distortion...
Great lens.
Dan
dwpost@msn.com