Subject: RE: [Leica] Seasoned professionals vs lacking taste......
From: "B. D. Colen" <BDColen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 09:36:34 -0400

> Dan,
> My reading of this thread is that people are objecting to treatment, not
> content.
> Sincerely,
> Joe Stephenson

Well, Joe, I can't speak for anyone else, but I was reacting to the content
and the treatment.

As I noted earlier, to me it's overwhelmingly art school crap. Period. Call
it new age, call it what ever. Crap is crap.

And to respond to the earlier inquiry about whether people were objecting
because the photos are nudes - what's wrong with nudes? Rediculously posed
nudes with ashtrays beneath their labia? THAT's another matter. That's crap,
not nudes.

I know, I'm not supposed to criticize someone's work in such a crude,
tasteless manner - THAT's a response to the treatment.