Subject: Re: [Leica] new pictures on my web page
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 22:14:49 -0700

Eric wrote:

>Thanks! And that's what makes working a 16 hour day worthwhile. I had a
>good time at it. (And sore feet!) But most of all, it was fun to find the
>pictures.>>>>>>>

Hi Eric,

First, a fine essay and yes I think you might be nicely surprised if you
print them in B&W!:)

It's the pleasant "after shock" of being pleased with oneself at what you
have put on film that the 16 hour days become meaningless. You used the
essential words of photography,      "But most of all, it was fun!"

And that is what it's all about! If you aren't having fun doing it, "Why do
it?" Sure you had sore feet but that comes with the effort, like a sore
back or neck, but they are quickly forgotten when you edit the work and you
can say quietly to yourself, "damn I'm good!"   And smile. :)

ted