Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V3 #365
From: Francesco Sanfilippo <fls@san.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 21:44:08 -0700

This is the first time I have heard you guys being downright
negatively critical about a guy's portfolio so openly.
Is it just because he does nudes, or just because none
of you can relate to the material or his personal twist on it,
or is it a truly technical criticism?

Not just you Eric, but all the others who have slapped this guy in the
face after he boldly allowed us to see his work!

Boy, I wonder what would happen if I made a page of my nudes
for all of you to view??

Francesco
fls@san.rr.com