Subject: Re: [Leica] Welch Photo Gallery
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 19:49:29 -0500

At 03:01 PM 10/13/98 -0500, you wrote:

>Not only are the photos wonderful, but the editing.  How many negs did
>you have to choose from?

Thanks. (That's my job, so I hope I do a good edit <G>).

Let's see, I shot eight rolls of film for this if I remember correctly. Of
course, my R4sP malfunctioned and ruined about the equivalent of three
rolls of film. Only one single frame of Bob waiting on the hay bale at the
halfway point was even close to being properly exposed. I about died until
I found that one frame. Thank goodness for Photoshop!
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math