Subject: [Leica] Seasoned professionals vs lacking taste......
From: "BIRKEY, DUANE" <dbirkey@hcjb.org.ec>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 15:25:21 -0500

>Why don't you "seasoned world class professionals" (i.e., stock
shooters,
>hack pros, well-heeled dabblers, etc.), take a look at my photos before
you
>tell me off. http://www.ravenvision.com/rvapeter.htm.

Ah... Peter..... Were we supposed to be impressed with your nudes??????
Why don't do you check out Ted's site, Donal's site, Harrison's site,
Jim's site, Eric's site and many other very skilled photographers on this
list I'm sure I'm forgetting and then apologize to the LUG for what
you've asked us visit and the other insults you've decided to hurl.....

Duane