Subject: [Leica] FS: 90mm Tele-Elmarit
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 23:15:17 +0100

Friends, I posted this yesterday, but it bounced. so here it is again.

In my continual trimming of my M system - -

For Sale: latest 90mm Tele-elmarit, very late in the production. With caps
and original hood. The glass is like new. There is no hazing at all that
can be seen on samples from early production. The barrel has no marks or
signs of wear, but from fingerprints and the like you can tell it isn't new.

$550 7 day money back return.

Tom

Thomas Kachadurian
WEB PAGE: http://members.aol.com/kachaduria