Subject: Re: [Leica] Visoflex in Detail
From: "Bill Butz" <bbutz@thegrid.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 14:41:12 -0700

I believe that the 65mm Elmar is the shortest focal length lens that
provides a full focusing range on the Visoflex II and IIA. See Langer p48
Vol II. Leica got around this problem with the invention of the Focaslide by
the American  Leica Photographer Willard Morgan. This unit replaced the
Visoflex on the Bellows I and you can get ground glass focusing even with a
35mm lens. I have a fitted case with both these bellows focusing
accessories. At one time I did medical photography and this setup worked
great. Bill