Subject: [Leica] Paper Cutter---Update
From: Bill Erfurth <m6rf@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 14:22:52 -0700 (PDT)

Oops.  My original post did not include the price for the paper
cutter.  The Price is $275.

 This last item is for people in Colorado or Wyoming only, who can
pick it up.  I have a Kutrimmer 43 3/4 inch paper cutter.  This is the
professional model #1110 made by Ideal-Werk in Balingen, Germany.  This
is the Mercedes Benz of paper cutters.  It is calibrated in inches and
millimeters, has a stainless steel cutting blade, moveable guide, a foot
pedal that holds the material to be cut in place, safety shield, etc.
Like most German made products, it's a precision instrument that is
build like a tank and should last at least 500 years.

It comes on it's own metal table with large built in casters.  It will
cut paper, film, matt board, foam board, etc.  You can take it apart to
for moving, but you will need a station wagon to haul it.  I live in a
suburb just west of Denver off I-70.

All prices are plus UPS shipping.  Everything will be sold on a first
come basis.

Bill Erfurth
m6rf@yahoo.com
phone: 303-674-0510