Subject: Fw: [Leica] ITEMS FOR SALE
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 13:32:54 -0400

+AD4-Group-
+AD4-I have two Leica meters just put into like new condition by Quality Light
+AD4-Metric+ADs- I will sell them for exactly what I have in the repair- +ACQ-80 each.
+AD4-Documentation included.
+AD4-
+AD4-One is an Leica Meter 'M' with the padded bottom, the other is a Leica
Meter
+AD4-'MC' with case and incident cover+ADs- there is a booster and case, but it
+AD4-doesn't work but would look good with a collection.
+AD4-
+AD4-I ask only +ACQ-5 for insurance and priority mail in US, actual shipping
charges
+AD4-if outside US.
+AD4-Dan
+AD4-e-mail privately at: