Subject: [Leica] Re: Black Finish
From: John Gong <jgong@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 22:46:46 -0700

Like Bob Bledsoe,  I'm a Zymol car wax user. It's nonabrasive.  I used it
on my black M6 (and 635CSi :-)) and it produced a nice mellow sheen.  Also
made it more resistent to finger oils.

BTW, there are now multiple grades of the product.  I use the "original"
Carbon or Creme version in a clear, round container, which has the
consistency of cold cream.  Don't use the less expensive liquid wax version
that you can find at Pep Boys and other mass auto supply houses; it isn't
the same quality.

John