Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted, the M6, and flash - Jim's Reply
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 21:31:00 -0400

Yes, but what will those beautiful cathedrals look like at f1?   Forget the
issue of lens definition, or lack thereof at f1, what about the lack of
depth of field?  And the noted light falloff in the corners?  Photographing
a Jazz player in a dark nightclub at f1 is one thing, but a cathedral?

Dan C.