Subject: [Leica] Questions about Leica
From: jxh28@po.CWRU.Edu (Jiunn-Jye Hwang)
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 14:33:56 -0400 (EDT)

Dear LUG members,

	I'm new in this digest and have two questions about
Leica.

1. Recently, I found a Summicron 35mm f2 (series number 36130xx)
   lens. Is it an ASPH lens or not? How can I identify whether
   the lenses are ASPH or non-ASPH from their barrels (exteriors)
   ? Did they simultaneously produce both lenses?

2. Can someone give me some Leica repair shop' information
   (offical and/or good reputation)? How do they charge, for
   example, CLA, etc.

	Thank you.

- --
Jiunn-Jye Hwang		Website: http://chemwww.cwru.edu/~hwang/