Subject: [Leica] Are Novoflex lenses still in production?
From: echampio <echampio@Adobe.COM>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 08:48:57 -0700

Hi,

Are Novoflex lenses still in production? Does anyone have any suggestions as
to where I might look for new or used ones for sale? Since I haven't been able
to find any examples for sale, I'm assuming that they're only available used.

> The Novoflex I've mentioned is a set of lens heads (e.g., 280/400/600)
> which can be mounted on a rapid-focus grip.  The lens is used with a
> shoulder stock and for a number of years was the standard lens for
> photographing wildlife.

- --
Erich Champion : mailto:echampio@adobe.com  : 408.536.6497 Voice
User Education : Adobe Systems Incorporated : 408.537.4040 Fax
- --