Subject: Re: [Leica] moving to Leica SLR ..one final tip!!! ;-)
From: Five Senses Productions <fls@san.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 1998 19:51:51 -0700

I appreciate your humor in analyzing my situation!

I guess what you say is probably true.....I am too fanatical about
perfection in equipment, and I obsess about little details.  YES,
I am a perfectionist.  I am simply trying to get others opinions
on lenses that I am considering buying, not relying completely
on others' opinions to make buying decisions.

In the end, I usually make a decision by borrowing the lens from the
shop for a day and testing it myself in the field.  All my questions are
just helping me narrow down the field......

Francesco