Subject: RE: [Leica] Retro-focus Angenieux lenses - any thoughts? / CL, 40 mm lens comment
From: Jeffrey Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 14:23:18 -0400

> -----Original Message-----
> From:	James Burris [SMTP:jabu@direct.ca]
> Sent:	Tuesday, October 06, 1998 11:55 AM
> To:	leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
> Subject:	[Leica] Retro-focus Angenieux lenses - any thoughts? / CL,
> 40mm lens comment

	[Buzz]
	Vis a vis the CL...I had one for several years and it was a good
camera.  However, at least three times the meter cell fell out of its moving
stalk and jammed in the shutter mechanism.  I understand that this was a
common problem with the CL.  Also, be ware of dinging the shutter speed
dial; the external mount on the front of the body makes it easy to hit and
easy to damage.

	Buzz Hausner