Subject: FW: [Leica] Vacation Advice
From: "jorg" <jorg@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 10:34:28 -0400

Tina,

I know you didn't mentioned Finland as your options.  I do not consider
Finland to be part of East Europe but geographically it's close.  It is
relatively easy to rent a house in Finland.  Stay in the southern/eastern
area around or between Lappeenranta and Savonlinna and enjoy the beautifu=
scenery and cities.  You can take a trip to Viborg and St. Petersburg and
see and experience also East Europe.  You can also take a boat trip to
Talin, Estonia.  (Although I have been in all the cities that I mentioned=
have not been in Talin.  My son had his honey moon in Talin and he loved
it.)  You don't have a language issue because most people in Finland spea=
English.

BR J=F6rg