Subject: Re: [Leica] 24mm AsPH with gogles?
From: "Bill Larsen" <ohlen@lightspeed.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 12:53:48 -0700

Martin,

You need to look at the goggles first.  With my 35 mm
Summaron-M, the lens mount has a mounting platform for the
goggles.  They would not fit on a lens that has a round
area.  There is also a groove into which the goggles slide
(actually the grooves are on the goggles and they slip into
a cut-away area for which I cannot remember the actual
word).

As to the pronunciation of "bokeh:,"  In English, the "o" is
long as in "note."  The "eh" is pronounced similar to the
Danish "e" on the end of the word.  For example the name
"Anne" would be pronounced Ann-eh in Danish(although just
Ann in English).  I think the Swedish pronunciation would be
the same as the Danish (unless you were from Skona) ;-)

Regards, Bill Larsen
ohlen@lightspeed.net

Martin writes:

|By the same token, I argued before that it should be
possible to mount
|the 135mm/f2.8 goggles onto a 75mm/f1.4 lens for use on the
M3.  Noone
|responded.  Strikes me as about a sixteen million times
more useful way