Subject: Re: [Leica] Pronunciation of "bokeh"
From: Tom Kumagai <kumagai@po.cnet-ma.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 1998 04:07:54 +0900

> And after looking at it, I can certainly see why! I still think it's a
> Petri rip-off.

Jim,

Mr. Yasuhara spent whole one year to develop the thing. I don't think you have
to like it.
but calling his product like that is nothing but blasphemy.  Yeah right, the
design is kinda
optimized for his flavor and I confess that it's not my style either. But in
this time of the
history, who would take courage to accomplish his or her own dreams. I assume
you are
american by the phone number you put on the footnote. I thought you know this
kind of
priviledge because the history of your country is filled with adventurous
people like Mr.
Yasuhara, even though the nationality or the race is different. As a man, you
should honor
his spirit. I believe that it's the greatest thing that Yasuhara T981
represents. Ashame on you.

Tom