Subject: Re: [Leica] M6TTL???
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 1998 19:58:09 -0400

This reminds me of the episode when Coca Cola introduced the new Coke.
They did market research which indicated that people liked the flavour of
the new drink.  What they failed to do is take into account people's
reactions to the discontinuation of the old coke (now called "Coke
Classic").  The testers were never told that the new drink would be
replacing the old one, not just supplementing it.

So let Leica introduce new TTL models, or all elecronic or whatever, I'm
sure that people will like them.  Just don't get rid of the old "M6 Classic"

Dan C.